The Village of Briarcliff Manor has negotiated off-season use of the Trump National Golf Club for Village residents (use commences on December 1 of each year and ends on March 1). Below please find a detailed list of the permitted activities and the locations on the golf course associated with these activities.
Activities that are permitted at the Club:
- Ice-skating is permitted on Goose Pond only, which is located on Parcel 3.
- Walking is permitted on Parcels 2 and 3 and along the service road, adjacent to Pine Road, on Parcel 1.
- Sledding is permitted on Parcel 1 in the area of hole 16 near Dalmeny Road only after a base of two (2) inches of snow has accumulated.
- Sledding may only continue if two (2) inches of snow remain in the sledding area.
- Cross-country skiing is permitted on Parcels 2 and 3 only after a base of two (2) inches of snow has accumulated. Cross-country skiing may only continue if a two (2) inch base of snow remains on the course.
Activities that are not permitted at the Club:
- Walking on any fairways, greens, tee-boxes, bunkers or sand traps.
- Using sleds with metal runners.
- Sledding in non-designated areas.
- Cross-country skiing on any greens or tee-boxes.
- Using bicycles or motorized equipment.
Please note that the license agreement may be cancelled, should the use of the golf course during the off-season cause damage to the golf course. Compliance with the information in this letter should prevent the need to reopen the agreement.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact the Village Manager's Office at 941-4800. The Village hopes that you enjoy the use of the golf course during this winter season.